So, the old adage of 6-8 glasses a day is probably not enough water to help ensure you are consistently hydrated, energized and glowing. To help get your water in each day, try this:
- Invest in a good BPA-Free or stainless steel water bottle or my favorite, a Large. 20-24 oz. Tervis Tumbler and carry it with you wherever you go!
- Clean and Refill your water bottle each night for the next day.
- Start your day With Water - Drink Water in the morning when getting ready for the day - before, after or with your morning coffee, tea or breakfast.
- Refill you water bottle & Drink Up at least twice before Noon, and again mid afternoon and before dinner.
- And, of course, make sure you drink water before, during and after your daily exercise - even it's just a 10 minute walk!
Cheers to Better Health ad Creating Healthy Habits!