Ever feel so caught up in your "To Do" list that you forget who you are? Or more importantly, who you really want to BE?
In my "Vision Board Workshop, Creating the Life You Want", I coach how to put the power of creative visualization to work in your life to achieve and experience more of the life you really want - what it feels like to live your best, healthiest, happiest life.
I've worked with many people who have forgotten who they once set out to be or have lost their sense of true self in the trenches of the daily grind. Although we are each on our own journey, most of us share the deep-rooted need and desire for a life we've dreamed of and for experiences and a purpose that brings us bliss and more peace, fulfillment and thus, happiness.
Part of living our best, healthiest life is being true to who we are and who we want to be on the deepest level. So this week's tip is to scratch your To Do list and create your To BE list! Start with the basics and pick 3-5 words that best describe how you want to feel and who you want to be, such as: Kind, Loving, Forgiving, Tolerant, Healthy, Happy, Peaceful, Relaxed, Giving, Fun-Loving, At Ease, Positive, etc.
It can be as simple as that. And, if you want to really create change within and dig a little deeper, ask yourself the 15 Questions below and take some time to reflect.
So, here are 15 Impactful Life Questions to ask yourself today to help make your To Be List (or even this week, just ponder and start digging and reflecting!):
- What gets you psyched to get out of bed and start your day?
- What activities make you lose track of time?
- What are you afraid of that holds you back from being who you really want to be? (This is a biggie, dig deep and get real!)
- What activities or tasks make you feel most alive and energized?
- Where do you see yourself serving others (How do you like to help other people?)?
- What do people tend to ask you for help in?
- What were you doing the last time you felt completely fulfilled?
- What activities bring you the most joy?
- What makes you feel most connected to your family and friends?
- What makes you feel connected to a higher being (for me, this is God and the Universe, Nature, being at the beach)
- If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you want to experience and do today and how would you want to be remembered?
- If you were to choose Love vs. Fear in one area of your life, how could that free you?
- What three words best describe you as living your best, healthiest, happiest life?
- If you were to give yourself a break and let go of something, how would it make you feel?
- If you knew you had the power to change your life starting today (which you do!) what is the first thing you would do differently?
Cheers to you and being who you really want to be! One Bite At A Time.
With Love, Susan