Whether you're recovering from the Independence Day (or week for some of us) festivities or summer vacation indulgences, today is a new day and a fresh start to the week. At INSPIRED BY FITNESS, we practice living the 80/20 Lifestyle (exercise/get moving and eat clean/healthy 80% of the week and the rest of the 20% enjoy your indulgences or less than healthy foods).

If you got off track on, start fresh today, let go of any regrets and revisit your health and fitness goals. Write them down AGAIN (since we are more successful when we write down our goals) and post them where you will see them, then start today with one goal at a time, one bite at a time, one workout at a time, one healthy choice at a time.

Here are my Top 5 Tips To Reboot After Vacation:

1. Let go of any regrets and embrace your vacation/holiday experiences - life is too short to worry or regret time spent with family & friends.

2. Start Your Day with Water and Refill Your Water Bottle Throughout the Day

3. Start Your Day with Stretching and or Exercise - this will help set the tone for the rest of your day!

4. Keep it Clean During the Work/School Week - eat clean, healthy real foods and step away from soda and alcohol (save for the weekend for your 20%)

5. Track Your Progress For The Week  - write down your goals, what you eat and exercise/sports/physical play time