Preparation is the Key to Success in Everything - including living a fit and healthy lifestyle!
- Schedule time this weekend to clear out your pantry, refrigerator and freezer of processed, expired foods
- Make a grocery list of "Clean Food Staples" to have on hand (see Clean Eating Challenge and/or Grocery List on Resources Page)
- Menu Plan for the Week (see Resources Tab for Menu Plan Guide)
- Cut Up Fruits & Veggies, Sort out Nuts & Seeds for Trail Mix Snacks and Salad Toppings
- Prep Protein/Lean Meat/Seafood the night before for the next day's menu (prep with spices, rubs in oven/pan ready dish)
Taking some time on the weekend to plan for the week ahead will help set you up for success!