Wonder what all the buzz about Coconut Water is and how you can benefit? Try switching out your sports drink or even regular plain water for Coconut Water to reap the benefits of:
- Less Sodium & Sugar
- Less Calories
- More Potassium
- High level of Natural Electrolytes for increased energy & help rebuild lean muscle
Coconut water has fewer calories, less sodium and more potassium than most sports drinks and is an excellent low-fat, low-sugar source of nourishment for exercisers and non-exercisers alike.
Getting the right balance of electrolytes could replenish your energy, help lower your blood pressure, and help rebuild lean muscle! Also a great option for those trying to step away from Soda.
Here are some tips to make sure you get all the benefits without being tricked into buying an unhealthy alternative:
- Check labels to make sure there are no added sugars
- Choose plain, unflavored coconut water
- Make sure it has no more than 50 calories per serving
- Limit yourself to two servings a day
- Drink it in the morning for some extra energy or to rehydrate you after a long night's sleep
- Drink it in the afternoon to get you out of a slump or after working out to replenish lost electrolytes